Link Loving 27.02.11
February 27, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Maureen West on how nonprofits can use social media to spark change.
- Yasmin Khan shows how it’s done on 10 O’Clock Live on Thursday (from 14.30).
- Waterlife: the interactive story of our remaining sources of fresh water. Powerful stuff.
- The Onion at it’s best. Obama Denies Accusations He Does Not Love His Dog.
- A photographic documentation of climate change impacts around the world. Nice idea, hideous design.
- Pat Garofalo reports on the oil company statements that they’ll now start donating money directly to political candidates. Good times.
- Guy Chazan on how the UK will hear a legal case brought by campaigners against offshore oil drilling.
- Sustainable city transport – ‘Streetfilms‘ – a nice documentation project. (h/t @noelito)
- A brief history of the abolitionist legislation of 1807. Total Politics.
- There may be fewer marriages, but then there are also a smaller number of divorces. The Economist investigates.