Link Loving 02.04.11
April 2, 2011 § Leave a comment
- How to queer ecology. Erik Hoffner interviews Alex Johnson.
- Jonathon Porritt takes on George Monbiot. It’s like greenies porn.
- The European Investment Bank and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development have failed to prevent corruption and social injustice. Desislava Stoyanova.
- Surreal. 15 websites that you’re not allowed to link to.
- How to create accountability in horizontal organising structures. Rhizome.
- An insider voice on third sector cuts. Unexpectedly powerful. The Insider.
- Does this mean the end of the Doha trade talks? Reuters.
- The US is slowly moving towards joining the International Criminal Court. Colum Lynch.
- Imagine if every mile of highway was turned into solar panel. I’m not kidding.