Link Loving 31.01.11
January 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The Economist notices something nobody else seems to have noticed.
- Alex Wood says it’s time to take Marx beyond Marxism.
- Guy Shrubsole applies the lessons from Common Cause to a new report on Tradable Energy Quotas.
- This story just won’t die, will it Big Oil?
- Duncan Green is not impressed by the treasury’s plans for food and farming.
- Niki Seth-Smith is a big fan of Spinwatch’s short film on what’s being planned for the NHS. Me too.
- Paul Krugman does something we don’t often see.
- Rob Safar helps you think through your next protest. And has a great story from Norfolk.
- Erik Assadourian identifies the first five Millennium Consumption Goals. I like number 4 especially.
- Colum Lynch announces the Madeleine Awards, awarded for the best use of a fashion accessory as a political statement for a politician. (After Madeleine Albright’s famed use of wasps, snakes and golden angels.)