Link Loving 22.02.11
February 22, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Perhaps inspired by this mini-project from last year, a fantastic infographic on BP’s safety record.
- Bernhard Cohen – what nuns can teach you about social media. Seriously.
- Glenn Beck freaks out and bans Google, Alliance of Youth Movement and any remaining online campaigners.
- Using stories to overcome fear, examples mostly from business. Peter Guber.
- The CEO of an ad agency asks ‘When is enough, enough?’. Mark Cridge.
- Prisoner Ben with a reminder that behind bars, the digital revolution is yet to start.
- Natalya Sverjensky on Chevron’s douchy douchyness. Agree?
- Joshua Keating has some warnings for Egypt from the Ukrainian experience.
- Phase 2.0 for the Millennium Development Goals, as Andy Sumner discovers.
- Lawrence Haddad argues that the UN leadership process needs to be much more open.