Link Loving 23.02.11
February 23, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Fantastic talk by economist Diane Coyle on breaking points – growth/financial failure, new technologies/old institutions, and systemic change -at ippr.
- A very cute song asking to have Stephen Fry’s babies. Not as weird as it sounds.
- *Ring the alarm bells!* There is a mole in the Third Sector. Brilliant column from ‘The Insider‘.
- Johnny Howorth of The Guardian in a three month stint alongside UK Uncut.
- This would just be stupid. Cuts may shut down Parliamentary Climate Change Committee. Alegra Stratton.
- ‘Leaders must dream big’ says Vijay Govindarajan.
- Mary Robinson recounts her recent trip to Sri Lanka. A glimpse into the climate realities of tomorrow.
- Dominic Barton of McKinsey wants capitalism for the long term – and when you hear this kind of person arguing for fundamental reform, you know it’s time.
- The Great Gatsby – in video game format. Amazing – especially the lengthy quotes from other characters!