Link Loving 24.02.11
February 24, 2011 § Leave a comment
- This stuff keeps me up at night – thawing of the world’s permafrost.
- Best break-up ever. Man puts wife on terrorist suspect list. Reuters.
- We all work at Enron now, says Umair Haque. A fantastic indictment of the failing corporate system. (Yes, I’m going to link to him until you add his blog to your RSS feed.)
- F1 Racing. In a boat. Crazy.
- Canadian civil servants speed-date each other to understand what everyone does. Genius. Alex Evans.
- I thought humans were still evolving? Apparently not much, says Michio Kaku.
- David Roberts has a reality check on how much and how fast we need to build our clean energy system. Mostly my reaction: holy shitballs.
- Imagine writing the year 2011 as 02011. Changes how you think about life doesn’t it? Long Now.
- Sophie Arie on how women in Italy are organising against Silvio Berlusconi.
- My good friend Amanda McKenzie, hands over leadership of the Australian Youth Climate Coalition to focus more on her writing.