Link Loving 05.03.11
March 5, 2011 § Leave a comment
- A beautiful short visual story about a son, his father, and the sky. By Chris Fairless.
- Kirsty Schneeberger tells the story of how young people created UN policy in Cancun.
- The Scottish Government’s review of behaviour change initiatives concludes that they should intervene in the social and
material contexts rather than focus on individual choices.
- George Lucas wants to change the way we learn.
- Two radically different ideas of what the world will be like in 2050 – one from HSBC, the other from Citigroup.
- Warren Buffet thinks that America’s best days are still ahead. Always the optimist…
- Two years on, and Micah Sifry thinks that the White House ‘Recovery.org’ site still stucks at public engagement.
- UN Climate Negotations release their very own ‘progress tracker’ site. Interesting.
- Conspiracy theorists look away now – Google patents face-recognition software.
- Using chewing gum to vote which corporation sucks more. Genius. The Consumerist.