Link Loving 10.03.11
March 10, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Hanna Thomas and Nim Ralf are putting together a zine on anti-oppression and want to know what resources you’ve used.
- Cannes Festival for NGOs?
- Bjarne Pedersen takes a closer look at the Millennium Consumption Goals.
- Simon Johnson on how a healthy financial system cannot be built on the expectation of bailouts.
- Wonderful piece in the New Yorker from Wendell Steavenson on reform and revolution in the Middle East.
- David Roberts on what we have, and what we haven’t, learned from ClimateGate.
- Nice piece on The Third Estate on how to criticise within the movement. Attack arguments, not the person.
- Elly Blue on how bikes could save the economy.
- If you’re stuck on a problem, pretend you’re someone else and you may solve it says research.