Link Loving 11.03.11
March 11, 2011 § Leave a comment
- John Horn on the power of playing war games – but only if we get the design right.
- Launch of new think-tank, The Centre For London, housed within Demos.
- Conversations with computers.
- Government will help pay to train 1,000 apprentices to insulate homes as part of its green deal energy plan.
- Bill McKibben, Phil Radford, Becky Tarbotton get behind US direct climate action. In a big way.
- 10:10 have a nice map of case studies who took part in saving carbon last year.
- Margaret Wheatley’s new book is out this month. *Joy*
- Al Jazeera’s ‘region in termoil’ dashboard. How news should be done on new media.
- Caroline Lucas may just have convinced me the other way on HS2.
- 10 great guerrilla marketing campaigns.
- Phil Boucher on when protestors go to far.