Link Loving 12.03.11
March 12, 2011 § Leave a comment
- After the massive success for indigenous rights and environmental protection stopping a massive dam in Brazil, is Ethiopia next? Peter Moszynski.
- John Tierney on how some economists say it’s possible that improved energy efficiency can paradoxically lead to more greenhouse emissions.
- Kellog’s CSR – upload a picture of your breakfast, and they’ll donate a breakfast to a child who might go without.
- Devinder Sharma questions whether India’s GDP growth rate is as good as some economists are saying.
- Meet the three generations of feminists who launched a revolution of their own in the middle of Tahrir Square.
- If you’re at university next year, you should apply to this Tar Sands youth exchange.
- The full Paxman/Chomsky interview.
- Very large companies pay lower rates of corporation tax than smaller businesses, according to research by Oxford University. Financial Times.
- Great Economist interview with Lucy Walker on her new documentary about art/waste/Brazil.