Link Loving 14.03.11
March 14, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Mark Bittman on how the world was supposed to look in 2000, as regards global poverty.
- Initial results from massive survey of 40,000 households on environmental behaviours.
- Amanda Little on the potential for oil-labeling on consumer goods.
- My dear friend Ellen Sandell with a powerful piece on how climate change has become a generational battle.
- Young, gifted and green: Scotland’s eco heroes. Jane Bradley.
- Mike Elk on how the Wisconsin uprising is a bottom-up movement and how DC insiders should respond.
- A proposed law in India would hold bloggers responsible for their commenters.
- Graeme Wood on the secret fears of the super rich. Interesting.
- What are the 10 takeaways from TED 2011? Read on.