Link Loving 16.03.11
March 16, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Explaining Obama’s strategic reticence in the Middle East. Jennifer Dyer on the problem of a strategy without an objective.
- Naomi Klein takes her shock doctrine analysis to Wisconsin on Democracy Now!
- David Bromwich on the embarrassments of empire. Another interesting take on US policy post Middle East revolutions.
- Student using Facebook during lessons gets busted. By their teacher using Facebook in the same lesson.
- What does dropping his political role mean for the Dalai Lama and the movement to free Tibet? China thinks it’s political trickery. Jason Burke.
- Fantastic series of postcard images from 1910, imagining the world in 2000.
- Leo Babauta on how to focus.
- How to get rid of a dictator – a new computer game shows you how.
- How to cook tempeh into veggie bacon. Looks. So. Delicious. Colleen Patrick-Goudreau.
- South Africa adds stick to carrot in it’s approach to diplomacy in the Ivory Coast. Colum Lynch.