Link Loving 21.03.11
March 21, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Beijing won’t follow Tunis and Cairo, but change is still under way. Goubin Yang.
- Thomas Carothers debunks the myths surrounding the Arab world’s new governments.
- Eight teens were given the chance to create their own curriculum, and the results have been transformative. Susan Engel.
- Media diet advice from Tom McGeveran in the Atlantic.
- Phillip Rawls on how some US states could delay or cancel primaries. Political obsessives scream NOOOO!
- Entire movies get a colour bar code. Very cool. Cool Infographics.
- India is the world’s largest arms importer. Joshua Keating. Though Pakistan is buying a lot of guns too.
- Richard Gowan looks at what Ban Ki-Moon needs to change in his likely second term.
- Arjan van Houwelingen on the differences between the Arab revolutions and post-Cold War revolutions. EU membership potential being one of them.