Link Loving 23.03.11
March 23, 2011 § Leave a comment
- What’s really happening in Whitehall; the war between politicians and civil servants. The Economist.
- How to facilitate virtual meetings.
- How not to convince a climate sceptic. New Scientist.
- The idea that we’re all in this together is taken down by the Economist.
- How an Icelandic bank HQ has become a hub for start-ups since the crash. Doors of Perception.
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of an ‘issue’ film like The End Of The Line. Brilliant stuff from GoodFilm.
- Did Britain try to assassinate Lenin? BBC.
- Dalia Ben-Galim on the million unemployed young people – and the six million Brits in dead-end jobs.
- Paul Krugman explains the attacks on Elizabeth Warren – they’re meant to block credible consumer protections. When you challenge power, it fights back.
- How celebrities are making meditation hip.