Link Loving 25.03.11
March 25, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Building sustainable supply chains. Boring, but important. Gabrielle Blue.
- Are you on an email list? Want to know who is sharing your data? Ethan Roeder.
- What is beauty? A plastic surgeon’s perspective. Robert Tornambe.
- Republican angst about 2012 is growing. The crop of candidates is less than ideal. Jon Ward.
- This is how the French flashmob.
- Don’t let a for-profit company monopolise knowledge – we want a public digital library – not Google. Robert Darnton.
- How to run the world – charting a course to the next Renaissance. Parag Khanna.
- Conspicuous Web consumption. Yes, it’s here. Dominic Masulto.
- Photos of dolls with a difference. Mariel Clayton.
- A European Youth meeting in July on Sustainable Development.
- Ethiopia – foreign investors are pouring in to exploit land the government has cleared of people. John Vidal.