Link Loving 27.03.11
March 27, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Mistakes were made during the Obama healthcare campaign admit Organising For America staffers. Nancy Scola.
- Interesting panel debate at the New York Law School on Wikileaks and the law.
- We are not learning from our long history of industrial accidents. Richard Greenwald.
- The politics of patent reform. TechDirt.
- Budget: a shameful u-turn on green investment, energy efficiency, and action on our legal commitments as part of the Climate Act of 2008. Darren Shirley.
- A Conservative Prime Minister takes on the banks. Guy Shrubsole on Harold Macmillan.
- The story behind Cognitive Policy Works. Joe Brewer.
- Natalya Sverjensky holds our hand as we open the pages to BP’s ‘sustainability’ report for 2010. And get this – the figures for volume of oil spills and volume of oil not recovered, don’t include Deepwater Horizon. Now that’s what I call PR.
- The final SDC report on food and sustainability.