Link Loving 28.03.11
March 28, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The story of the latest Canadian government collapse. Gloria Galloway.
- Good debate between Oxfam and The Economist. No prizes for guessing who seems to prefer technological solutions to political ones. Duncan Green.
- Mark Weston experiences applying for Spanish citizenship from a non-EU perspective. Depressing.
- Best job-ad ever? Alex Evans.
- A Nigerian revolution led by young people? With 70% of it’s population under 35, that’s a lot of people. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- A roadmap to 21st century equality. Jonathan Glennie.
- David Mitchell identifies the unique and valuable expressions of our British culture.
- Hello East London Green Jobs Alliance.
- Byron Hurt on why he’s a male feminist. Men – can we all just get onto this page please?
- What makes for a civilisation?
- Can a failed spy succeed in rRussian politics? Anna Chapman.
- Is ethical wealth possible?