Link Loving 30.03.11
March 30, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The Ecologist’s guide for turning clicktivists into activists. Christine Ottery.
- Campaign to block Canadian tar sands oil coming into the EU looks positive – final weeks will see intense pressure from Canadian lobby. Shawn McCarthy.
- Lord Lawson’s misleading climate claims challenged by top scientific adviser. The story revealed by the Carbon Brief busy bees. Daniel Boffey.
- Social Innovation Camp 2011 is now open.
- A quiet revolution in China’s capital markets. James Ahn and David Cogman.
- Who are the Libyan rebels? Fascinating piece in the New Yorker by Jon Lee Anderson.
- Re-writing the Arabic narrative, and shifting the Western paradigm. Hayrettin Yucesoy.
- Income inequality and violent crime – what’s the correlation? The Equality Trust.
- An investigation into the relationship of our brain’s reward system and the bottom line. Michael Moss.