Link Loving 31.03.11
March 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Who will rescue US financial reform? Somebody? NY Times.
- The curious story of modern property law. And it turns out, we may not own our own bodies. J. Gabriel Boylan.
- Empathy is the world’s most precious resource. Great article. Simon Baron-Cohen.
- Social change happens through networks. My old boss Paul Hilder adds his thoughts on online organising.
- Tactical lessons from Egypt. Some lovely examples. Ahdaf Soueif.
- How to launch your own company. Michael Kannelos.
- American Dream declared dead as final believer gives up. Hilarious Onion video.
- Letters I’ll never send.
- How to organise on Facebook safely. Useful stuff from Suzannah Vila.