Link Loving 03.05.11
May 3, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Joe Brewer on understanding economic paradigm shifts – especially the work of Carlota Perez.
- George Monbiot on our collective lack of a theory of change. Make sure you’re sitting down for this one – it’s depressing.
- This looks like a great read – ‘Moral Clarity‘ by Susan Nieman. A good overview by Simon Blackburn in the NY Times.
- Some insanely cool ukelele playing by Ryan Imamura and Jake Shimabukuro.
- Exciting to see the new FairPensions/Citizens UK campaign launch – Just Pay.
- You have no idea how massive Africa is. No seriously, it’s enormous.
- Very nice stickers on the central line in London.