Link Loving 11.05.11
May 11, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The new art of pushback – say hello to the text message. Nick Judd.
- Want to set the debate for energy policy? Make a film. Matthew C. Nisbet.
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to piss off your friends says Francis Fukuyama.
- Finding common ground with an adversary. Larry Flynt.
- The DoNation goes live – a whole new world of fundraising/volunteering.
- Leadership isn’t about having all the answers, it’s about helping others arrive at the answers themselves. Learn to love the awkward silence. Kwesi Chappin.
- Teddy Goff is named as the Obama ’12 campaign’s head of digital.