Link Loving 13.05.11
May 13, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change undergoes reform. Richard Black.
- Weaving networks: the growing conversation of the world. Paul Hilder.
- The geograhy of hate: What do factors like poverty, religion, and politics tell us about the location of more than 1,000 racist groups? Richard Florida.
- How David Cameron could score points from carbon budget row. Fiona Harvey.
- How can we explain the rape epidemic in Congo? Elizabeth Dickinson.
- Climate disasters are unlikely to be midwives for progressive change. David Roberts.
- Chuka Umunna‘s vision for the Labour Party.
- Surreal and beautiful monuments in the former Yugoslav republics.
- Decline in philanthropy leaves Big Society looking…small. Matthew Zarb.