Link Loving 16.05.11
May 16, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Seth Godin cares most about what you do when nobody’s looking.
- This guy plays cello and beat-boxes at the same time.
- Totally unexpectedly beautiful. Gelatin cubes falling in super-slow-motion.
- 38 life lessons that Leo Babauta has learned in 38 years.
- Penelope Trunk has five shortcuts to make yourself more valuable. Including this nice speech from Anthony Weiner on the House floor.
- Martin Seligman on the potential of learned happiness.
- Post-election identity crisis in Finland. Anu Partanen.
- Loving the look of NationalField – the new essential tool for any organiser.
- Women are not ‘guys’ and men are not the norm. Powerful piece on sexism in leadership language. Anne Doyle in Forbes.