Link Loving 17.05.11
May 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Is crime the Tory’s weak spot? The Economist.
- Ann Pettifor has a memo for Guido Fawkes. Smackdown.
- Pat Kane argues that the ‘I’m-happy-I’m-green’ consensus won’t placate our lust for novelty.
- Trials never happen because politicians are too scared of hard data on their good intentions. Ben Goldacre.
- What your literary tote says about you.
- I Hear My Mother Calling: A new documentary on women and population. Lisa Hymas.
- Why have successive governments been waging war on one of the world’s best health systems? George Monbiot.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Scottish Independence and Britain. Gerry Hassan.
- Breaking the silence of civil society – why so little noise? Anna Coote.
- Tom Baker does some FOI number digging on the impact of campaigns. First up – DEFRA.
- The wrong reason for gay marriage – it shouldn’t be about economics. Jay Cee Whitehead.
- Activists rebrand the David Koch theatre. Awesome action. Eric Stoner.