Link Loving 04.06.11
June 4, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Follow the money behind financial reform.
- We don’t have an energy crisis, we have an exergy crisis. Kristi van Riet.
- Iowa Republicans worry about their relevance in the 2012 presidential election. Karen Tumulty and Philip Rucker.
- The value of dissent. Tim Hardford.
- The origins of religion – how the urge to worship sparked civilisation. Charles Mann.
- The Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Bill did not make it into law – but it ain’t a victory yet. Sokari Ekine
- Interview with Beatriz Pérez, part of the Spanish Democracy Now! movement. Anthony Barnett.
- This is suitably idiotic.
- What it was like at Climate Camp South Coast this spring.