Link Loving 16.06.11
June 16, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Connecticut looks pretty good under Democratic leadership. Peter Applebome.
- Keith Olbermann post-MSNBC.
- Make your audience the hero of the story. Steve Daigneault and Colin Holtz.
- The June Trend Report is all about Innovation Extravaganza.
- How to do advocacy work in one-party states. Duncan Green.
- Why aren’t politicians listening to E.F. Schumacher? Jonathan Glennie.
- This is how you do product promotion. Hella Cool.
- The Great Male Stagnation. Alex Tabarrok.
- What being ‘European’ means to Jorge Semprun.