Link Loving 21.06.11
June 21, 2011 § Leave a comment
The EU and the Mediterranean democratic awakening. Hendrik Tiesinga.
- NESTA report at the performance gap between the US and UK venture capital funds.
- Rebels of Tahrir Square.
Five positions in the Egyptian revolution. Alaa Al-Aswani.
- I like the idea of micro-patronage. Do you think it would work?
- The resume is dead, the bio is king. Michael Margolis.
- Placemaking as a new environmentalism. Ethan Kent.
- Why good companies create bad regulatory strategies. Andre Dua, Robin Nuttall and Jon Wilkins.