Link Loving 23.06.11
June 23, 2011 § 1 Comment
- Nudging the world toward smarter public policy: An interview with Richard Thaler.
- America for sale: Is Goldman Sachs buying your city? Dylan Ratigan.
- How to make systems thinking sexy. John Thackara.
- How should Europe play the Kyoto question at the Durban climate summit? Alex Evans.
- Hanna Thomas is profiled in Twin magazine! Nice one Han : )
How New Zealand became a green leader. John Peet.
Food speculation: farmers, hedge funds and the Ecologist. Brett Scott.
- Does advertising make us work longer hours? Guy Shrubsole.