Link Loving 27.06.11
June 27, 2011 § Leave a comment
- International cow jokes. Even more international cow jokes.
- How Spain launched a revolution. Ter Garcia.
- Duncan Green looks back at this year’s Ashden Awards.
- How has the Icelandic ‘Best Party’ coped in office? Ian Birrell.
- What Labour should learn from Coronation Street. Chris Dillow.
- The power of advertising – a threat to our way of life. Justin Lewis.
- The difference between an organisation, a movement, and a philosophy. Seth Godin.
- An in-depth interview with Joseph Campbell on the Hero’s Journey.