Link Loving 06.07.11
July 6, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Could Google’s new social network actually improve our social lives? Nona Willis Aronowitz.
- Jesse Lichtenstein observes that the proliferation of open data initiatives around the world is not all rainbows and unicorns.
- The wisdom of crowds, revisited: When the crowd goes from wise to wrong. Maria Konnikova.
- Good training looks something like this. Kristen Dore.
- A day in the life of a drone operator. Megan Erickson.
- Which artist will dare break this deathly cultural silence? John Harris.
- The sandwich generation – what do we do? Rafael Behr.
- Leafleting: A liberty lost?