Link Loving 08.07.11
July 8, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The Unreasonable Institute; accelerating unreasonable entrepreneurs. Meet the 2011 Fellows.
- Interesting times in Belarus – Lukashenko is facing the worst crisis of his 17 years in power. Jason Motlagh.
- They’ve privatised our dreams. Adam Ramsay.
- What’s really happening to inequality? Andy Sumner.
- What the ‘powershift’ narrative overlooks on US-China relations. Alex Evans.
- A depressing and compelling piece – why James Altucher will never vote again.
- An updated interactive map of climatic impacts. David Wheeler.
- Make your own online photo-booth photos.
- Scared of the A word? Uri Gordon on anarchism.