Link Loving 09.07.11
July 9, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Heartbreaking. London – a city of slavery? Don Foster.
- A brief history of consensus decision-making. Matthew Herbert.
- The right-wing libertarian Young Britons Foundation launches their book club. Emma Frances-Carr.
- The 30% Club. Gender diversity in the boardroom.
- The dark side of mentoring. Mike Southon.
- Brazil rising: The prospects of an emerging power. Alfredo Cabral and Priya Shankar.
- UK income inequality increased by 32% between 1960 and 2005. New research from The Equality Trust.
- Social media: America’s newest weapon. Bobbie Johnson.