Link Loving 12.07.11
July 12, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The 14 biggest ideas of the year. The Atlantic.
- Shutdown in Minnesota: A sign of things to come. The Economist.
- How outsourcing kills innovation. William Bulkeley.
- The power of witness testimony in campaigning. Harmit Kambo.
- Bibi van der Zee profiles John Christensen, an all-round tax-avoidance-fighting hero who came to lead a seminar on ‘Economics for Activists’ that I organised earlier this year.
- Make anti-oppression a strategy issue. Daniel Hunter.
- Europeans’ fears about globalisation are misplaced. Will Straw.
- Introducing We First capitalism. Simon Mainwaring.