Link Loving 16.07.11
July 16, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The time is now for well-being policy. Laura Stoll.
- Tom Baker reviews Christian Aid’s public review of the Countdown to Copenhagen campaign. Good reflection.
- Making borscht cool again. Erik Assadourian.
- Political apes, science communication, and building a cooperative society. Eric Michael Johnson. (h/t Christine Ottery)
- Why high-carbon investment could be the next sub-prime crisis. James Caldecott.
- Murdoch, New Labour, Credit Crunch, Expenses: collapses of concentrated power. Adam Ramsay.
- The role of women in modern-day political dynasties. Duncan Green.
- Jobs in sustainability work have quadrupled in two years. Stephen Lacey.