Link Loving 17.07.11
July 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
- IBM makes legislation easier to understand. Tess Croner.
- What happens to all the Asian-American overachievers when the test-taking ends? Wesley Yang. (Powerful stuff.)
- Turns out there’s a lot to learn from Louis Armstrong. James Altucher.
- Poland’s European infusion. Krzysztof Bobinski.
- Moving investors towards socially responsible investment – lessons learned. Ben Metz.
- In a globalised world we need globalised regulation. Jonathan Glennie.
- Google’s big idea needs to learn the maxim of political violence: “no justice, no peace”. Jonathan Githens-Mazer.
Better justice in Baltimore: a community’s approach to crime. Lauren Abramson.