Link Loving 18.07.11
July 18, 2011 § Leave a comment
The government wants to empower us all, but until it recognises that power is finite and relational it can only serve to further entrench privilege and inequality. Joe Penny.
How committed is the U.S. to the UN human rights system? David Bosco.
- Alistair Campbell on happiness. Jules Evans.
- Are western companies polluting China’s rivers? Jonathan Watts.
- Are social media and street tactics mutually exclusive? Bryan Farrell.
- How to be happy anytime. Leo Babauta.
- Another bumper edition of campaign strategy thinking from Chris Rose.
- Amazing acrobatics hanging off Brooklyn Bridge.