How To Run The World: Charting A Course To the Next Renaissance
July 19, 2011 § Leave a comment
Another wonderful full-length interview by Harry Kreisler, this time with Parag Khanna – author of ‘How To Run The World: Charting A Course To the Next Renaissance‘.
- The difference between structural change vs systemic change.
- The evolution of global governance from Vienna in 1815 – now moving towards decentralisation.
- The process of ‘Europeanisation’ – transnational governance.
- The skillset of diplomacy – and seeing it at work in the private sector and within government.
- What the French, Indian, British, Japanese and Brazilian diplomacy is really about.