Link Loving 21.07.11
July 21, 2011 § Leave a comment
- What Gen Yers don’t know about themselves. Penelope Trunk.
- An Irishman tells it how it is.
- A religion for atheists. Alain de Botton.
- What we owe tomorrow’s people. Marek Kohn.
- Five minutes with Ann Widdecombe.
Once universally revered, the Michelin Guide is now dismissed by some as a relic of a bygone age. James Boxell.
Can we have an economy of well-being? Carol Graham.
Trial, error and the God complex. Tim Harford at TEDGlobal 2011.