Link Loving 25.07.11
July 25, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Want to become a non-exec director of the Equality Trust?
- The principle of impartiality does not compel the BBC to give attention to groups which make claims that are contrary to scientific consensus on climate change. BBC Trust.
- Rebuild The Dream. A new contract for America?
- Talking to people not consumers. Jon Alexander.
- Is high speed rail the next government disaster? The Economist.
- Can we really look at, understand and protect people and forests just through these financial mechanisms? David Attenborough.
- How to be good at networking. (Good, not douchy list.) Robin Brattel.
- The fungibility of Rebekah Brooks. Adam Ramsay.
- Ten ways to redesign sustainability design competitions. John Thackara.