Link Loving 31.07.11
July 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
- 2011 was a bad election year for the Scottish Greens. A tough-love analysis of why. Peter McColl.
- “What does the President say on the day of the oil cut-off?” Natalya Sverjensky doesn’t have good news for Henry Kissinger.
- The Duke of Wellington on the aid bureaucracy. (Very funny.) Duncan Green.
- An employer will never beat a union that has a singing group. Gavin Thomson.
- Green is the new red: environmental activists under attack. Robert Jensen.
- Electing our movement – it’s time to get voted in. Juliana Williams.
- Your trend briefing for August 2011. Trendwatching.
- Will the Arab Spring turn into the African Summer? Eric Stoner.
- Sir Gus O’Donnell and the well-being revolution. Juliet Michaelson.