Link Loving 01.08.11
August 1, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Tim DeChristopher is going to jail, now it’s our turn. Bill McKibben.
- Is Climate Pragmatism a climate strategy? Michael Levi.
- Grass-roots party sways Spanish politics. From protest to engagement? Raphael Minder.
- Renewable energy: The new gold rush. The Economist.
- Is green growth a good goal for government? We need a longer view. Jules Peck.
- When you grow to quickly – you find mice in your salad. James Altucher.
Financing the Green Transition how to survive it. John Thackara.
Pakistan’s glamorous new foreign minister wows India. Robert Zeliger.