Link Loving 15.11.11
November 15, 2011 § Leave a comment
- This casino-capitalist economy isn’t working. Since the 1973 recession, it has taken longer and longer for jobs to return to the US. McKinsey estimates it will take 5 years before job levels are back to 2008 levels.
- An interesting interview with Uri Gordon, the anarchist theorist and activist. Useful for clearing up what anarchism is actually about.
- BP gets judged by the company it keeps. And comes out looking like ‘crooks and thieves’. Mallen Baker.
- Abundance community investment platform.
- Hack4Transparency, the first hacking event happening in the European Parliament, took place in Brussels earlier this week.
- The Iron Lady trailer is out. Oh boy.
- Across South America, farmers fight mining. Luisa Trujillo.
- The Trades Union Congress release their pocket book guide to organising.