Link Loving 16.11.11
November 16, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Letter from an imprisoned activist: Time to ‘play dirty’ for the climate’s sake. Tim DeChristopher.
- E-petitions need to be rethought urgently. Natascha Engel MP.
- Obama campaign struggling to get youth energy behind the campaign. Adam Nagourney.
- The more they talk, the less voters like them. The GOP’s message machine is failing. Eugene Robinson.
- Change and the power of non-violence. A story from Oakland. Kit Evans.
- What kind of inequality is acceptable? Insightful and full of humour. David Brooks.
- Desperate Scousewives. This is real.
- Frozen Planet will not be shown in the US ‘because American public doesn’t believe in climate change. Daily Mail.