Link Loving 17.11.11
November 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Who is really behind the campaign to cut fuel duty? Polly Curtis.
- Ten ways the occupy movement changes everything. Lisa Hymas.
- We live in a cowardly state. Richard Murphy.
- What do you do after you’ve done your best? Seth Godin.
- A collection of essays on social innovation from McKinsey. Well, why not?
- Who’s the decider? From India to Europe to the United States, it’s hard to find real leaders these days. Tom Friedman.
- Global protests: is 2011 a year that will change the world? John Harris.