Link Loving 25.11.11
November 25, 2011 § Leave a comment
- It’s time for development NGOs to talk about drugs. Jonathan Glennie.
- What happened to Spain’s missing 3.7 million votes? Ter Garcia.
- Weaving the world together: mass migration in the internet age is changing the way that people do business. The Economist.
- Philanthropy only goes so far – the Global Fund on Aids, TB and Malaria will not make any grants in the next two years because of the recession. David Jones.
- A fracking win for the people who live along the Delaware river. Bryan Farrell.
- London Bike Kitchen sounds fantastic.
- The corporate welfare state. George Monbiot on socialism for the 1%.
- What car salesmen can teach environmentalists. Tess Croner.