Link Loving 26.11.11
November 26, 2011 § Leave a comment
- We are the 99.9% – the Occupy slogan aims too low. Paul Krugman.
- Are you a comic sans criminal?
- Restorative justice in schools and community choirs singing in care homes – another wonderful episode of Woman’s Hour.
- Illinois to store CO2 beneath the surface. Dave Levitan.
- Mitt Romney’s hair. Who knew it could be so interesting? Michael Barbaro and Ashley Parker.
- Is the American black church the answer to liberal prayers to find a voice on morality? Lisa Miller.
- Your Square Mile – the best hyperlocal resource I’ve seen. Fantastic.
- A Romanian mayor has begun a hunger strike to protest cuts in heating subsidies imposed under a government austerity drive, reawakening memories of the harsh final years of communism.
- The nicest place on the internet. Amazing.