Link Loving 02.12.11
December 2, 2011 § Leave a comment
- The Otesha Project is hiring a Strategic Director.
- European social democrats have now lost 19 out of 24 elections since the fall of Lehman brothers. Olaf Cramme.
- 18 ideas that will shape 2012. Arianna Huffington and Chris Anderson.
- Interested in campaign strategy/social movements? Make sure to read Daniel Vockins‘ new blog.
- How inequality fuelled the crash – and is halting recovery. Clifford Singer.
- How about some new environmental narratives. They don’t all have to be The Lorax. Michelle Nijhuis.
- How do you get more than 20 million AK47 assault rifles out of Africa? Finance their destruction through the creation of a luxury brand. Naturally.