Link Loving 09.12.12
December 9, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Would ‘Early Action’ deliver better and cheaper public services? That’s a yes. Will Horwitz.
- George Lakoff takes on Frank Luntz’s Occupy briefing.
- Occupy Wall Street: A generation of 20-somethings airs its grievances. Amanda Fairbanks.
- Longtime White House correspondent Helen Thomas reminisces about the ten presidents she covered – from Kennedy to Obama.
- Inviting the quiet gift – how have we ended up a fundraising culture like this? Dick Durning.
- What are the best tips Silicon Valley tycoons have been given? NESTA.
- Innovation starvation. Neal Stephenson.
- Want to learn good consensus decision making? This will help you.