Link Loving 12.12.11
December 12, 2011 § Leave a comment
- UK Uncut strikes again – this time thanking Dave Hartnett, retiring head tax chief and HMRC.
- 13 ways to support the Syrian opposition right now. Erica Chenoweth.
- Inequality – what’s the policy narrative? Andy Sumner.
- The Conservative Party: the political wing of the hedge fund industry. Alex Evans.
- Another month, another lobbying scandal – this one leads directly to the PM. Tamasin Cave.
- Bring on EU reforms on financial services. David Boyle.
- Frida Berrigan remembers her father, a peaceful warrior.
- Advice to businesses – how to pick an NGO partner. Brendan May.