Link Loving 18.12.11
December 18, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Meet the country’s coolest new protest group – the Deterritorial Support Group. Dan Hancox.
- A love letter to the overcommitted – burnout and lessons learned. Cheyenna Weber.
- We need to design a new economic order. Caroline Lucas.
- Capacity building – isn’t that what development is all about? (Or, as we say, this is the work.) Jonathan Glennie.
- Ten admissions the Labour party should own up to before voters will listen. Éoin Clarke.
- Spreading revolution through rap in the Middle East. Ulysses.
- 2011’s most corageous political leaders. Joe Klein.
- Global banking giants over the last 30 years visualised. Sam Ro.